Our club champs continue its return to Boom Rock Road.
The only change this year is the Masters Men 40 grade has become the Masters Men 35 grade, in line with Athletics Wellington changes made this year.
As usual, this is a sealed handicap race where the winner of the handicap prize is the runner who beats their (secret) handicap time by the biggest margin. Except that the race winner is not allowed to be the handicap winner - if that happens, the award will go to the second placegetter.
- Boys and girls, U13 U11: 2km (2 x 1km lap)
- Boys and girls, U19 U17 and U15: 3.6km (2 x 1.8km lap)
- Boys and girls U9: 1km (2 x 500m lap)
- Senior Men: 8km (4 x 1.8km lap)
- Senior Women, Masters Men 35, 50, 60: 5.5km (3 x 1.8km lap)
- Masters Women 35, 50, 60: 5.5km (3 x 1.8km lap)
If you spot any problems with these results please let the webmaster know using our contact us form.