Subscription information for April 2022 to March 2023
The subscription year for our harriers (all grades) and senior track and field membership (secondary school age and above: excluding children’s athletics) runs from the start of the winter harrier season (April) to the end of the summer track and field season (March). These subs allow members to participate in our club runs, our races (whether organised by us or Athletics Wellington), and other activities. Fees are set by club members at the AGM each November.
Subs are due by 1 May. Please register online using our online registration form. You can pay by credit card or internet banking.
Subscription fees for harriers and senior track and field:
Note: These subscription fees do not cover summer children’s athletics: please refer to our children’s athletics information for more details.
|Senior – 20 to 34 (men), 20 to 34 (women)||SM (senior men), SW (senior women)||$171|
|Master – 35+ (men), 35+ (women) (age on day of event)||MM (masters men) or M35, M40, M45 etc;
MW (masters women) or W35, W40, W45 etc
|Adult student – full time||All grades||$111|
|Junior and youth – Under twenty (15 to 19) at 31 December
||M-U20 and M-U19 (junior men),
W-U20 and W-U19 (junior women),
M-U18 and M-U17 (youth boys),
W-U18 and W-U17 (youth girls).
Also M-U16, W-U16
|Children (competitive) – Under fifteen (7 to 14) at 31 December||B-U15 and below; G-U15 and below||$80|
|Children (recreational) – Under fifteen (7 to 14) at 31 December||$60|
|Even younger children (6 and under)||$20|
|Walker – All senior & masters grades||$111|
Recreational member – non-competing.
Subscription fees for children’s athletics
Please refer to our children’s athletics information for more details.
There may be extra costs for additional coaching. Please see our coaching service page.
What you should know:
- Athletics NZ registration (ANZ): These subscription fees include ANZ registration fees where applicable (which is for all members except associate members, who are registered through another club, and supporter members, who do not compete).
- Junior grade ages: Grades for juniors are determined by your age at the end of the year (31 December). For example, if you are 16 now and turn 17 later during the year, then your age at 31 December is 17 and you run in the Under 18 grade.
- No additional race fees: Your subscription covers your entry fees for Olympic’s club races and Athletics Wellington inter-club races. Your subscription also covers entry to most Wellington track and field events (if you enter in advance). But you must compete for Olympic and wear your club uniform! For national events, you must enter yourself, but the club will normally reimburse you the cost of your entry and may provide other assistance.
- Coaching: Subs include most squad training or coaching, although there may be extra costs for some options, where costs cannot be met through subs or external funding.
- Uniforms: Subs do not include uniform costs (Olympic singlet or crop top and plain black shorts). Singlets and crop tops are available for purchase at club runs and events.
Last updated: 1 Apr 2022