Events and races from the club syllabus, the Wellington region, and further afield
view future events view past events view all events
Road race and walk for registered masters athletes
Takes place entirely on footpaths around a 1.6km circuit, with no road crossings. Runners complete five laps for 8km and walkers complete four for 6.4km.
- Road Race: 5 laps = 8 km – Start 11.00 am
- Race Walk: 4 laps = 6.4 km – Start 10.45 am
Start and finish: Is in Kipling Street. The roads are NOT closed to traffic.
A light lunch will be provided.
- Prizes will be awarded to the first place runner in each age group plus additional prizes where warranted.
- Prizes for first man and women in race walk plus additional prizes where warranted.
- Prizes for the first 2 Club teams (1 running team and 1 walking team)
- Running – Four to a team with at least one woman.
- Walking – Three to a team with at least one woman.
- A number of Spot Prizes will be drawn on the day.
- Entry Fee for members of Masters and ANZ Clubs: $15.00 Non-members: $20.00
- No late entry fee payable.
- Entries can be made on day.
- Pre-Masters are welcome.
- Make cheque payable to Wellington Masters Athletics Inc. or Direct Credit to: Wellington Masters Athletics Inc., ANZ Bank, The Terrace: 06 0565 0064415 00
- Entry form also available on the Masters website at www.wellingtonmastersathletics.org.nz