Events and races from the club syllabus, the Wellington region, and further afield
view future events view past events view all events
Update 1 July: We are unable to use our usual Pony Club location in Ohariu Valley for this, so we are using Newlands College. The start/finish is at the pavilion.
Club cross country champs. Races for all ages from juniors through to masters.
We are returning to Newlands College for the first time in 5 or 6 years. There is a trophy in each age group for both the winner and handicap winner, plus second and third get recorded with certificates - so it's all on!
Please bring a plate for the afternoon tea at the Johnsonville Bowling Club after the races.
Start times and grades
- Boys and girls, U13 U11: 2.8km (1 x 2.8km lap)
- Boys and girls, U19, U17 and U15: 2.8km (1 x 2.8km lap)
- Walkers, all grades (1 x 2.8km lap)
- Boys and girls U9: 1km (2 x 500m lap)
- Boys and Girls U7: 500m (1 x 500m lap)
- Senior Men: 8.4km (3 x 2.8km lap)
- Senior Women, Masters Men 35,50,60: 5.6km (2 x 2.8km lap)
- Masters Women 35,50,60: 5.6km (2 x 2.8km lap)
Page: 1 of 1 | Articles: 1- 1
First « 1 » Last