Events and races from the club syllabus, the Wellington region, and further afield
view future events view past events view all events
Come along to Newtown Park and have a go on our Open Day !
- The meet is open to everyone of college age and upwards
- This meet is free entry – open to the public
- Everyone is welcome – all levels of fitness
- Come and run on the softer surface of our all weather track. No dogs, scooters or obstacles in your way!
- Try out long jump or discus throwing
- Our officials and helpers will do their best to support you on the day
- Please arrive and register at least one hour before the start of the first event you would like to take part in
- 3000m Walk
- Long Jump
- Hurdles 80/100/110m (note 1)
- Shot Put
- There will be a short break in the programme at this point, for the formal opening of the Track and Field season by Hamish Girvan, the Athletics Wellington Board Chair
- High Jump
Note 1 – Hurdles - must be pre-entered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or texting 021 442305 before 8pm Thursday prior to the meeting. Please advise distance and height for hurdles. Because of the time, effort required, a minimum of 2 competitors are needed for these events to go ahead.
Page: 1 of 1 | Articles: 1- 1
First « 1 » Last