Events and races from the club syllabus, the Wellington region, and further afield.
Olympic hosts this event. We ask that all club members assist with setting up the course and running the event, as their run times permit.
Battle Hill Farm Park – Pauatahanui, Paekakariki Hill Rd, Porirua, Wellington. (6km north of Pauatahanui General Store).
2km laps - cross-country
Grass, gravel tracks, mostly flat to undulating with one sharp uphill and downhill. Log jumps and a water jump. Course marked with red and white flags. Go through ‘gate’ when two flags are set together or up to 5 metres either side if flags set alone. Failing to follow correct course may result in disqualification.
- Youth Girls (GU16)
- Junior Women (WU20)
- Senior Women (W20-34)
- Masters Women (W35+)
- Masters Women (W50+)
- 1km Fun Run (BU10, GU10) – mass start
- Boys, Girls Mixed (BU14, GU14, BU12, GU12, mixed)
2:50pm (4 Runners per Team)
- Youth Boys (BU16)
- Junior Men (MU20)
- Senior Men (M20-34)
- Masters Men (M35+)
- Masters Men (M50+)
Come and try cross country running
The Relays are open to teams from Schools, Colleges and Recreation Runners who are welcome to enter in age/gender grades as above.
Entry protocols – race rules
- Please use the team recording sheet provided by the race host.
- Club teams to wear race letter/numbers as allocated by your club on the front of singlet. Visiting teams please indicate race number to be used on the entry form.
- Non-club teams will need to supply letters and/or numbers for respective teams.
- No runner may run more than one lap for any A and/or B team across all grades and races.
- Next lap runners must enter the start line from the side access, NOT VIA FINISH CHUTE where runners are finishing.
- Hand in team sheet with actual running order and self-taken times, to Race HQ immediately after your last runner finishes. Remember full names please.
- First Aid available.
- Toilets available, no changing facilities, come prepared.
- ABSOLUTELY NO DOGS ARE PERMITTED AT BATTLE HILL FARM PARK
- Results will be posted on our results page.
- Winning team members - please remain for prize-giving which will be immediately after each relay race.
- Trophies: Shaw Baton Trophies for:
- Miniature batons for winning team athletes of these grades:
- Senior Men
- Senior Women
- Masters Men 35+
- Masters Women 35+
- Masters Men 50+
- Masters Women 50+
- Youth Boys U16
- Youth Girls U16
- Junior Men U20
- Junior Women U20
- Medals for U10 boys and girls scratch race
- Medals for winning teams in Boys U14 & Girls U14 – Boys U12 and Girls U12
Olympic Harriers Secretary
027 437 8140