Events and races from the club syllabus, the Wellington region, and further afield.
2017 details below
Road race and walk for registered masters athletes
- Road Race: 5 laps = 8 km – Start 11.00 am
- Race Walk: 4 laps = 6.4 km – Start 10.45 am
Start and finish: Is in Kipling Street. The roads are NOT closed to traffic.
- Prizes will be awarded to the first place runner in each age group plus additional prizes where warranted.
- Prizes for first two men and women in race walk plus additional prizes where warranted.
- Prizes for the first 3 Club teams (2 running teams and 1 walking team.)
- Running – Four to a team with at least one woman.
- Walking – Three to a team (mixed team).
- A number of Spot Prizes will be drawn on the day.
- Entry Fee: $15.00 Non-members: $20.00
- No late entry fee payable.
- Pre-Masters are welcome.
- Make cheque payable to Wellington Masters Athletics Inc. or Direct Credit to: Wellington Masters Athletics Inc., ANZ Bank, The Terrace: 06 0565 0064415 00
- Postal entries to: Brian Watson, 14 Hewson Crescent, Otaki Beach, Otaki 5512 - Telephone 06 364 7758 or Graham Gould, PO Box 5887, Lambton Quay, Wellington 6145 or email to email@example.com
- Entry form also available on the Masters website at www.wellingtonmastersathletics.org.nz